There are many things I’m looking forward to eating this year, but here are some of the ones that have been most pressing on my mind! Here’s to some good food in 2014!
1. The opening of Superba Food and Bread! An offshoot of Superba Snack Bar set to open in February of this year. Excited for my upcoming brunch of kimchee and eggs!
2. A Nutella pizza from Pellicola Pizzeria in DTLA. Yes this is a thing!! Oh, and the regular pizza is supposed to be off the charts as well.
3. A little Superbowl Nosh from Animal. This is the year I’ll pick up a Melted p’tit basque, chorizo, and grilled bread to complement the Seahawks win 🙂
4. A dinner inside the Wolvesmouth For those of you who are not familiar, Wolvesmouth is an invitation only pay what you will dinner hosted by fabulous chefs in a loft in Downtown LA. Try as I may I cannot get on the list, so here is my request into cyberspace…please put me on the list!!!
5. Room for dessert? Come January 22nd you can visit Sweet Rose Creamery on Beverly Blvd. Chef Shiho Yoshikawa’s Yam Swirl with Salty Sesame Brittle is sure to become the new flavor of the month.