Being an LA Local is no reason why you shouldn’t enjoy all the culinary offerings from the nearby luxe hotels. Here are some reasons to check out the menu at NINE THIRTY at the W Los Angeles-Westwood…even if you aren’t checking in.
1. Dakota Weiss is the executive chef and a former Top Chef Texas Contestant so you know the menu at NINE THIRTY is going to be a carnivore’s dream!
2. Social Bites: Not feeling like a full sit-down? NINE THIRTY is perfect for a casual meet up with snacks and apps. Here are my favorites and surprisingly two are vegetarian!
Cousa Squash Carpaccio
Beet Cured Diver Sea Scallops
Grilled Abalone–served inside a pearly oyster shell
Heirloom Tomato and Stone Fruit
3. Beginning plates must have: The White Corn Bisque-All the condiments are made in house
4. Large Plates to consider:
NY Strip Steak with Potato Gnocchi and BlackTruffle Shavings
Pan seared halibut with warm avocado dressing and quinoa-A new addition to the menu with a sweet pressed berry on the bottom 🙂
5. Desert!-which could be a meal all its own and is reminiscent of the sweetness of childhood. One of my favorites if only for the name– “Oops I dropped my ice-cream cone”
6. Even if you’re leaving at the end of the night, you get to walk down the uber sexy blue staircase to your car and think about the next time you’ll be walking back up 🙂